i want your ugly
i want your disease
i want your everything
as long as its free
I WANT YOUR LOVE
i want your drama
the touch of your hand
i want your leather-studded kiss in the sand
I WANT YOUR LOVE
you know that i want you
and you know that i need you
i want it bad, your bad romance
i want your love and
i want your revenge
you and me could write a bad romance
i want your love and
all your lover's revenge
you and me could write a bad romance
CAUGHT IN A BAD ROMANCE
i want your love and
i want your revenge
i want your love
i dont wanna be freinds
J'veux ton amour
Et je veux ton revenge
J'veux ton amour
I DONT WANNA BE FRIENDS
WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE
i want your disease
i want your everything
as long as its free
I WANT YOUR LOVE
i want your drama
the touch of your hand
i want your leather-studded kiss in the sand
I WANT YOUR LOVE
you know that i want you
and you know that i need you
i want it bad, your bad romance
i want your love and
i want your revenge
you and me could write a bad romance
i want your love and
all your lover's revenge
you and me could write a bad romance
CAUGHT IN A BAD ROMANCE
i want your love and
i want your revenge
i want your love
i dont wanna be freinds
J'veux ton amour
Et je veux ton revenge
J'veux ton amour
I DONT WANNA BE FRIENDS
WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE


0 comments:
Post a Comment